Natural Beauty Tips: Elure Advanced Facial Products
Sometimes it is difficult to write beauty product reviews. I am not an expert on whether the ingredients are toxic, natural, or of natural origin. I also cannot effectively test product claims. The first step when opening a new box of beauty products is to look at the ingredient list. If I see words that I can’t pronounce, that have strange numbers and too many syllables, I find it worrying and start investigating.
We were sent a line of beauty products by [amazon_link id=”B007NJT912″ target=”_blank” ]Elure[/amazon_link] “only available from dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and other medical aesthetic providers”, but you can find it on Amazon 🙂 Using words like “advanced” and “natural” this line is meant to even out skin tone , something I could definitely use as I get older.
Formulated with the natural enzyme Melanozyme ™, elure is a gentle, non-irritating alternative to hydroquinone that delivers results in as little as four weeks, with peak results seen in eight to twelve weeks. Scientifically proven, Melanozyme ™ breaks down existing melanin and decreases overproduction to improve uneven discoloration for a visibly brighter, brighter complexion.
The [amazon_link id=”B007NJT912″ target=”_blank” ]elure Advanced Skin Brightening[/amazon_link]™ system consists of:
- [amazon_link id=”B007NJT82C” target=”_blank” ]Elure advanced facial cleanser[/amazon_link]: Foams into a rich, creamy lather that removes dirt and dead skin cells and prepares the skin for lotion or cream. ($ 35)
- [amazon_link id=”B007NJT912″ target=”_blank” ]elure Advanced Brightening Lotion[/amazon_link]: Melanozyme ™ illuminates, softens and re-texture the skin morning and evening. (45 ml for $ 125)
- [amazon_link id=”B007NJT9OO” target=”_blank” ]elure Advanced Brightening Night Cream[/amazon_link]: Also with Melanozyme ™ to brighten and provide a mega dose of hydration. (50 ml for $ 125)
- [amazon_link id=”B00GOYD8XC” target=”_blank” ]Elure advanced diet gift box[/amazon_link]: Comes with the 3 products listed above. ($ 225)
These products are expensive, so they are more effective 🙂 In fact, they have been clinically studied with the following results:
elure is the only comprehensive, science-based product line to take corrective action to reduce the appearance of stubborn discolorations and uneven skin tone. The elure product line has been clinically researched and found to provide much faster improvement in appearance compared to other products on the market. Clinical studies have shown the following when used twice a day for 28 days:
- 82% of subjects showed a significant decrease in their melanin index. *
- 91% of subjects showed an overall improvement in fairness and skin tone. *
* Clinical skin lightening study conducted in Asia by Dermscan, France.
Elure won awards from Allure magazine.
As for the ingredients that warn me, I looked at a few Superficial. Skin Deep rates ingredients with danger scores, but it doesn’t prioritize natural over human. The active enzyme in elure is naturally occurring, but there are many other ingredients. Some ingredients I researched were:
- Dimethicone: Skin Deep Hazard Score of 3. It is a chemically synthesized silicone.
- Polyisobutene: Deep skin risk score of 1. It is a polymer obtained from petroleum.
- PEG-4 Laurate: Skin Deep Hazard Score of 5. It is a surfactant emulsifier derived from fatty acids in coconut oil.
There are a lot more ingredients to study, but you get the picture. Elure does not claim to be “all natural”, just the mushroom enzyme Melanozyme ™ is naturally occurring but is not actually listed on the ingredient list. The enzyme is made in Switzerland, but the products are made in the Philippines.
In general, I try to use natural beauty products with easy-to-read ingredient lists and a Skin Deep score below three. Sometimes I think it’s okay to make exceptions, but not for long term use.
The best natural beauty tip is to drink more water!
[amazon_enhanced asin=”B007NJT912″ /][amazon_enhanced asin=”B007NJT82C” /][amazon_enhanced asin=”B00H4V7B96″ /][amazon_enhanced asin=”B00GOYD8XC” /]